How to order
The Potluck Food Club Yukon operates an online store in which orders are placed, and are available for pick up once a month, generally on the last Friday of each month.
Just follow these six steps:
- Browse the categories and click "Add to Cart" to choose your purchases.
- A link to your cart is at the top. Once you have finished browsing, click the cart button. You can review your order and then press the "Check Out" button.
- Follow the instructions to complete your transaction. We currently accept payments made by Visa and MasterCard. You will receive an e-mail confirming your order when you have successfully submitted it.
- On the pick-up Friday, please come to the loading bay at the NorthLight Innovation Hub in the liquor store mall on Second Avenue in Whitehorse, Yukon, between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- You will be supplied with your order list packing slip. Once you've gathered all your items, one of our friendly volunteers will check your list off, and you'll be on your way!
- Refunds for items that have not arrived will be made through your credit card within a few days of the pick-up Friday.
It's vital that you collect your order on pick-up day. Any orders not picked up by the close of the pick-up day on Friday will be donated to the Whitehorse Food Bank or other community organization.
Delayed pick-up option: If you cannot pick up your order on the designated pick-up Saturday, please call or e-mail to make specific arrangements to collect your order at a later time.
If you have any questions please contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips and tricks:
- You can search for items through the search bar at the top-right. Search by name or product code if you know it.
- Items on your packing slip will be listed in the same order by which you filled your cart during your online purchase.
- Consider volunteering at the order distribution. We typically begin sorting the order after the delivery is made around 3 p.m. on the distribution Friday. We compare what we have received to the packing slip, and if we have time, group the order items to make pick-up easy for our members.
- There is often organic produce available for sale when you pick up your order. Perhaps delay your grocery store produce shopping until after you have seen what we have to offer.
- Make sure to allow yourself sufficient time on pick-up day to sort your order, in case you're splitting an order with a fellow customer.
- Please remember to bring boxes or bags for your groceries.